Edward Icaza, MD
Board Certified Neurologist
- Internal Medicine Internship, St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Neurology Residency, Barrow Neurological Institute St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Tulsa, Oklahoma
About the Provider
Dr. Edward E. Icaza, a Board Certified Neurologist, practices general neurology with a special interest in Headache Medicine. Dr. Icaza completed medical school at University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in Tulsa, Oklahoma and his neurology residency at The Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona. Dr. Icaza has more than 20 years of clinical experience in neurology. He treats adult patients 18 years and older and speaks fluent Spanish.
Dr. Icaza believes in a comprehensive approach to neurological illness, including evaluating the primary neurological conditions along with co-morbid disorders that may be contributing to the primary conditions. In addition, he does a broad range of neurological testing, including electromyography, nerve conduction tests, electroencephalagraphy, and neuropsychological testing.
- Adult Neurology
- Clinical Neurology
- General Neurology
- Headache Medicine
- Neurobehavioral Assessments
- Neuropathic Pain Management